Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 6:48 PM
Default Mod not appearing in main mod page
Hello! A mod I uploaded that was recently approved only appears on my profile page and "traits" section but not on the "all downloads" page. Is there a reason for that?
Advertisement
Tartan McBadgerface
#2 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 7:05 PM
Hi @NateTheL0ser, if it was just approved today, sometimes it can take an hour or so (longer isn't unheard of) for it to show up. It will though
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Hi @NateTheL0ser, if it was just approved today, sometimes it can take an hour or so (longer isn't unheard of) for it to show up. It will though

Thank you so much! I was worried I did something wrong.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:02 PM
And I see it on the TS4 view of the All Downloads page today, so it seems all's good now---marking solved!

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Forum Resident
#5 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:02 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered