Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Bunned
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 10:57 PM
Default Play the sims too much?
Admit it. We all have those moments where we suddenly realize that we play the sims too much. If anybody's willing to share their embarrassing simming moments, heres the place to do it .

Heres mine- Just a few days ago I had a dream where I was with a bunch of people touring this place (I forget where) and there was this amazing brick building in front of us. Everybody else was taking pictures and asking questions, and there I was trying to take a mental picture so I could recreate it in the sims. I'm not even a builder.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 3:02 AM
I once was supposed to clean the house, as I don't have a job and stay at home most of the time. I started to play the Sims at 8AM, and it was 5PM when I noticed the time. Then my parents got home and yelled at me for not doing anything. I said "meh" and I went back to playing sims again, until it crashed and my laptop started to overheat.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 12:42 PM
I've spent the past two days playing TS3. I think I've only had it closed for an hour overall (not counting sleep, or the ~hour spent posting a legacy update.)
That wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't awake for 20+ hours yesterday. Do I get a gold star?

I've also, occasionally, gotten so used to switching time speeds that I'll mentally try to turn time to ultra speed IRL when I'm doing something tedious. Idek.

I have this obsession with how sims' mouths are shaped, and I tend to look at myself or others and think 'their mouth is too wide' or 'their lips are too thin' because of my pickiness about it.

Sometimes I see people and I want to make a sim of them because I think they'd make an attractive sim, or I like something about their appearance and incorporate it into a sim.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«