Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 8:55 PM
Default Welcome Scribblenauters!
I don't know if anyone's going to join this group, lol! But, I was wondering how many people play it! I'm Oscarzoa, llama and Scribblenauts player, and my favourite thing to type in is Shoggon! It's epic, try it! Oh, or Cupid's Arrow! It'll tame any aggressive creature. So, why don't you do what I did! Say your username, a bit about you, and your favourite thing to type in! It might give others ideas!
EDIT: LOL! I put Scribblenuts for the group name! Ah, that was a good idea, actually! *Praises bad spelling*

Oscarzoa the Llama

~~Me ------>

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 3:19 PM
Hi oscarzoa the llama! I'm emmzx (emma) and i LOVE scribblenauts! I haven't played it in a while now, but i think i'll start just to try out what Shoggon is. I like typing things like tsunami, Cthulhu, Leviathan, pegasus etc. I'll put God on a skateboard just for fun I love how endless the possibilities are!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 1:59 AM
Hi, Emma! I love typing Cthulhu too! Dangerous though...... I haven't tried Leviathan yet though. Thanks got joining the group though. I decided eventually no one played Scribblenauts. Me too, i'll try putting Elmo actually, lol.

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:02 AM
Haha, i'm surprised not many people play it! Besides it being hard to control Maxwell, it's one of the coolest games ever!
wow elmo's in the game?! >.< I've never really played around with what kind of characters they have in the game yet.