Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 6:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Game Gradual Slowdown?
Current issue:

- I'm editing a particular lot in Build and Buy mode.
- The game starts out at 35 fps, and slowly and incrementally drops down to around 6 fps in 30 minutes.
- It doesn't seem to happen elsewhere, like in Live mode.
- The game returns to its typical fps once I return to the menu and reload the game.

Currently on 1.67, all expansions except for ITF.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 2:59 PM
No, not even that! I checked the lot size in the library folder and it's around 2mb. I have lots much larger than that, and have encountered no issue.

I have a gut feeling it might be due to the age of the lot or some hidden objects(?), but this is a strange issue.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th May 2016 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Current issue:

- I'm editing a particular lot in Build and Buy mode.
- The game starts out at 35 fps, and slowly and incrementally drops down to around 6 fps in 30 minutes.
- It doesn't seem to happen elsewhere, like in Live mode.
- The game returns to its typical fps once I return to the menu and reload the game.

Currently on 1.67, all expansions except for ITF.

Hi ! were you ever able to find a solution? i am experiencing a similar problem on some lots in my custom world. It only happens in build mode and only in my custom world. Very annoying kind of problem the gradual slow down is exactly what's been happening to me.