Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:05 AM Last edited by guzma : 16th Nov 2018 at 2:38 AM.
Default My CAS sims are blue mannequins?
Hey guys. So after updating some broken mods, I had played my big town legacy and I noticed some of the Sims that are both townie gens and born into the legacy, when aged teen+, are blue mannequins. Randomizing doesn't help and I have to delete the sims. In genetics, it is impossible to get a sim that isn't a blue mannequin. Has anybody else have this issue or a possible fix?

I hate it, man.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:47 AM
Try without any mods in. you probably have something broken still
Space Pony
#3 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:04 PM
Uhh… I think you are missing important game files. You might have to reinstall the game. Of course, you should open Origin, open my library, and right-click the Sims 4 (works even on disc version). It should give you the repair option. Select it and wait. When it's done, launch the game. If your sims are still blue, the you'll have to reinstall a game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 7:21 PM
Turns out it was Wicked Whims. I spoke with Turbodriver and he gave me a code in game to fix it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 1:46 AM
Default How do i fix mine too?
Quote: Originally posted by guzma
Turns out it was Wicked Whims. I spoke with Turbodriver and he gave me a code in game to fix it.

Do you know how i can fix my game too? Plz respond
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 6:48 PM
I had the same problem and the creator of Wicked Whims updated the WW mod. I downloaded it and I no longer have blue mannequins. Hope this helps.