Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 12:20 AM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 5th Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Umbrella Question
I wasn't sure where this would go but I can't find any recolors for the Umbrella in game, you only get like 3 options and I'd like some more. Any ideas? I've looked here and I've tried google as well..
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 12:38 AM
Pretty sure they are CASTable but here you go

I need a cigarette
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 5:29 AM
If I recall correctly, you/we just put them on the ground and then use CASt.
Theorist
#4 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 5:36 AM
Yes you just have to take them out of your sims inventory and place them on the ground/floor, then you will be able to use the CASt tool on them. I used to save my changes as one of the pre-sets for the umbrellas so that I can have a variety of colors and patterns without having to re-color them every time. But now I just use the mod MeltingMagnetz mentioned above.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM