Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 10:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures
Default Help!!! Twinbrook wont let me edit foriegn lands!!!
I have been trying to edit alsimhara, and champs le sims on my 2 twinbrook games, and it will either go back to twinbrook when it's done loading, or crash!!!!!!

I have checked, and my old riverveiw towns let me edit al simhara, what is wrong with twinbrook???? can i fix it without having to unintall/reinstall everything??? is this a bug???? I'm so upset!!!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 11:09 AM
That sounds odd. I've never had that problem (not even with custom worlds). Perhaps I should load up one of my Twinbrook saves and see if I experience the same thing.

You mention that you don't have any problems with your Riverview saves. Do you experience problems with any saves with other towns?

Also, who's to say it's Twinbrook? Think back...has anything else changed between the last time you successfully used "Edit Town" in this manner and the last time you tried to do so, and failed?

One last question...this may be silly, but did you patch every EP and SP you have? Please check the version numbers for all of them you have installed. Then compare them to the latest available version numbers for each of them. They are:

Base: 1.19.44
WA: 2.14.4
HLS: 3.10.4
Ambitions: 4.7.4
FLS: 5.5.4
Late Night: 6.2.4
OLS: 7.0.55

If your version numbers don't match, you will need to download patches for each EP and SP you have.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 11:58 AM
Yes, I have everything patched, but i don't have any other towns, just riverveiw and twinbrook. a lot has changed, i haven't edited the locations for a very long time, i have been playing ambitions for new stuff, i was just going to get back into tombs and other old WA stuff, but i found that i couldn't edit al sim hara or champslesims. i got really upset and took out my custom content because it said that would help somewhere, but it didn't. so i went to my other saved game (in twinbrook) and tried, it didn't work. then i went into my saved riverveiw game and it DID work. So it has to be twinbrook because neither of my saved twinbrook games let me edit the locations. I don't understand it.