Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:32 PM
Default MOD to let men wear women's jeans or women's jeans for men?
I'd like some of my male Sims to wear skin tight jeans. Most of what I've seen designed like that is for women though.

Is there a mod that let's male sims wear women's clothes?

Are there any CC women's jeans that are downloadable as men's as well?

Any men's jeans in the style of women's? I'm looking for skin tight, some ripped, hopefully fully recolorable. I have one pair of skin tight jeans for men that's fully recolorable and awesome! I'm hoping to add to my collection.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 3:11 AM
There should be something in here.
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.ca/sear...%20Adult%20Male

I think you can recategorize clothing with this program:
http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=1589.0

but I don't think the results will look good.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I don't think the results will look good.

I agree. Occasionally when I age sims down in CAS, they'll still wear the clothes from before but they'll look terrifying and stretched out because the clothes made for adults don't fit the children's bodies. (Once I change their outfit to something made for children, they revert back to normal.)

It probably wouldn't look as bizarre allowing men to wear women's clothes because they're similar heights, but I suspect it might wind up just putting a woman's legs onto a male body. Just speculation, though – I have not tried that.

Here are some jeans that are skintight, made for men and women.

Also, Aikea-Guinea has a lot of men's pants that seem like they might be what you're looking for.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#4 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 7:13 AM
@CitySimX, I've moved your thread to Sims 3 WCIF. Please look for the right place to post stuff in the future.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman