Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 6:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default The "The Sims 3.app" folder in my computer is an icon
Hello, i'm just getting started with CC and as i was going through the instructions on the

" Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Old Way to New Way"

article, I tried finding the "The Sims 3.app" folder but it only shows up as an icon so i can't open it and go on and move the "Mods\Packages" out. I tried finding this folder everywhere but i can't. I'm on a mac. Do any of you have any idea why this is?

Halp please
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:21 PM
Moved to OSX Help Hint: if your post contains the word "Help", chances are you want one of the Help forums.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Moved to OSX Help Hint: if your post contains the word "Help", chances are you want one of the Help forums.

Oh i see =3
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:20 AM
All Apps in the Application folder are icons. You only have the extensions .app visible if you have the setting enabled.

To find the folders in OSX, you can follow this guide: Game_Help:TS3_Bypassing_the_Launcher#OS_Xwiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:40 AM
Wow thanks! I can get started now!