Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:26 PM Last edited by XxCTxX : 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:40 PM.
Default Tester Wanted for Recolours of Independent Expressions Inc.
Hey,

I’ve made 4 pastel recolours of Independent Expressions Inc. and I’ve noticed that sometimes if you zoom out too much, it goes back to the original Maxis colour. I don’t know whether this is an issue with my CEP in game but it works fine when I test it in my clean game.

I used Wizards of SimPE.

Can someone test it out for me and see if it does the same for yours?

Thanks
Attached files:
File Type: zip  IEIE Recolours.zip (186.6 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 1:27 AM
I personally recommend you use the Object Workshop proper rather than the Wizards of SimPe. You need to right click on the texture image in the TXTR resource in SimPE and select "Update All Sizes". Or better yet, use the Nvidia DDS utlity as described here

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
I personally recommend you use the Object Workshop proper rather than the Wizards of SimPe. You need to right click on the texture image in the TXTR resource in SimPE and select "Update All Sizes". Or better yet, use the Nvidia DDS utlity as described here

Thank you, I'll give that a go in the morning.