Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:18 PM
Default Declaring a Sim dead
Was hoping y'all could jog my memory about something. I have a Sim (ex-townie) who I put through college and collapsed from exhaustion on like her second day or so in the low level Medicine job. I've decided that for the sake of the storyline of my neighborhood I'd like this to be her death. Maybe have another townie teen do the college thing and move into their "old high school buddy's place" to mourn her. But I can't remember the cheat to place death tokens on Sims. Can someone please refresh my memory on how to do this? Or if they are any reasons my plan could bring my game down in a ball of flame?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken you need to type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and shift-click and then there's an option to "kill". Just make sure you disable the cheat right after you're done with it and your game should survive.

Personally, I don't use that method. I use Insim and use the "suicide" option which brings up all the possible deaths.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 5:20 PM
Then I guess I need to find me a copy of InSim. The notion of getting squished by a satellite while passed out from exhaustion seems too tragicomic to resist.