Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 11:58 PM
i need some help!
Hello everyone! I am a HUGE sims fan nd i love playing this game, and i recently found out that i can have my pregnant mothers get new clothes. Only problem is i dont know to make the clothes i get from modthesims.com for my pregnant mothers to get wear them. I get the clothes but its under my rehular clothes. So i need help, can anyone tell me how to make my pregnant mother wear these clothes???
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:10 AM
Do a search for "Squinges Pregnant Sims Wear Anything Hack".

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:28 AM
i did and nothing came up. it says error page. I dont thin kthat page exist anymore.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:36 AM
It's here for AL: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,91730.0.html.

Basically if you have the hack in place, you dress your pregnant sim in any custom everyday outfit that has a pregnant morph (the creator should specify wherever you downloaded it if it does), and the sim spins and "pops" pregnant normally in the same outfit. You can download replacements at MTS2 that make Maxis clothes work that way, too.