Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:18 AM
Can I delete all my lots and sims w/o starting the game?
I deleted all my custom content because my game was running too slow. :weep: I need to delete all my sims and houses/lots using the files and stuff, cause if I turn my game on it'll be all like "WTF?" :wow: and turn off. :doh If anyone knows how to do this on a mac it would be a GREAT help!! :nyah: Thank you!! :peace
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:21 AM
If you want to start the game fresh, follow these instructions: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?..._All_User_Files

NOTE: This does not merely remove your lots and Sims. It resets your whole game. It wipes out all _custom_ neighborhoods, paintings, music...any changes or additions you've made to the the files in Documents/EA Games. Please be sure this is your goal before you do it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:15 PM
Thank you!
Thank you SOOOOOO much!!! :elephant:
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:09 AM
M'kay. When did we get a dancing pink elephant? Or am I just hallucinating again?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by canoodle
M'kay. When did we get a dancing pink elephant? Or am I just hallucinating again?

Pink elephant? What pink elephant? Must be the hallucinating thing :einstein

Formerly known as boolPropped