Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:05 PM
Default Quitting college?
Is it possible to have a Sim quit college?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:08 PM
Yes. IIRC you can use the option "Call -> College -> Registrar: Drop Out". There will be a confirmation box, followed by the usual age transition to adult and a taxi showing up to move them back home.
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katya Stevens
Yes. IIRC you can use the option "Call -> College -> Registrar: Drop Out". There will be a confirmation box, followed by the usual age transition to adult and a taxi showing up to move them back home.

Thanks for the info!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by debbiedoestyping
Is it possible to have a Sim quit college?

Yes, as Katya said.

I am just curious: as I never drop out my students - can you look and tell me if they have an aspiration failure when they are drop out?

I have several Knowledge sims, with fear to drop out the college. Does it works for other sims too?
Site Helper
#5 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:06 PM
I'm like you; I never drop them out. But my knowledge sims are the only ones I've seen with a fear of it, so others should be fine with it. (Especially Pleasure and Romance sims. No more books, and now you can buy a car!)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook