Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 9:17 AM
How to delete default content?
I have only been playing FreeTime for a few months. I have no real education where the Sims 2 are concerned. But I have checked here and on the net for an answer to this question and there isn't anything out there that I can find.

How can default content in the Sims 2 be deleted?

I am trying to set up my game to where I can have only the content that I want in there instead of having to wade through a bunch of content I know I will never use such as Diver Heads, Bear Heads, Ninja Heads, Towel Heads, Bunny Suits (or are they Kangaroo Suits, I can't tell), Walls, Floors, etc.

If it can be done without messing up the game I would be willing to try it. If not I will forget about it and continue playing as I am.

But it sure would be nice to have only the content that you want in the game and not alot of extra clutter.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 9:34 AM
I don't think you can do that. But you can hide certain clothes in FT EP using this one.
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 10:20 AM
It cannot be done. Taking out Maxis content corrupts the game, and it will not function properly. Just strap on your waders and join the rest of us

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 3:05 PM
I was afraid of that...lol

lovingmonday - I checked out that link and wasn't sure if it dealt with just what was listed or other content as well.

Thanks for the help. I hope that Maxis would give that option in 3 or maybe put in content that is a little more realistic.

Thanks again.