Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:59 PM
Default AL kept refreshing my sim's thumbnail picture
Have anyone experienced this problem?I thought it was some incompatible hack, but the problem exists even after I weed out any hack that might intervene with it(like monique's plan everyday refresh thumbnail hack)

Everytime my sim took a shower/bath the thumbnail picture is refreshed, it's getting quite annoying, seeing as most thumbnail picture have weird expressions
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 9:04 PM
It isn't a bug. It's main purpose is to refresh the thumbnail when a Sim changes their everyday clothes, so that players don't have to manually refresh it through the mirror.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Alchemist
#3 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 9:19 PM
Yeah it's not a bug, but a feature. I like it sometimes... but sometimes I get to know a Sim by their goofy picture in the thumbnail, and then when it changes via the mirror it's quite refreshing. But that's pretty small bananas.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 1:19 AM
Yeah it is now a feature.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:21 PM
I think it would be better if the feature only refresh thumbnails when sims change their default everyday clothing...

Oh well, I guess I can live with that
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:30 PM
I was wondering that too. It is very annoying to me as well
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 11:12 PM
I'm actually a fan of this. I like that the thumbnail reflects what my Sim is wearing, but it surprised me the first time I noticed it too!