Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 9:32 PM
Default Ski Trip RP!! New resort, apps closed for now.

ATTENTION

We will be moving on to Les Arcs ski resort, first resort I went to, the village is alot smaller than Val d' Isere with a native american theme.

We will be staying at 2000m.

Site: http://www.lesarcs.com/Arc-2000,195#b

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oki doke, basically, we're a bunch of friends all going on a ski trip to
Les Arcs, where I have been skiing myself, it's icy in the morning, and that big scraper thingy makes it even worse, but it gets nicer during the day.

Righty, rules:

Characters can be aged 13-18
No detailed raunchiness, you can woohoo, but you know, don't be graphic
No godmodding/ modeing
No spam
No chat or 1337 speek
Swears stronger than crap get bleeped, e.g. f**k
Forum rules apply

***Apps***

Name:

What will they be doing in Les Arcs? Skiing, snowboarding etc:

(If applicable) What grade of slope are you on? (Red, Black etc):

Short Bio:

Picture:

This RP is freeform, but I'll post little events to give everyone some ground to RP on.
We can start RPing when we have 6 people, hotel rooms are 2-4 to a room, room mates will be assigned randomly, I'll put you with someone of the same gender, but you can be put with someone of the opposite gender per request. I'll put families together too, e.g. I'd put sisters togther, unless you request otherwise.

P.S. You're character(s) can rent their own room or chalet if they choose.
Have fun!! --I'll post my character momentarily!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:03 PM
***Apps***

Name: David Cross

What will they be doing in Val? Skiing, snowboarding etc: Snowboarding

(If applicable) Level of chosen snow-sport(s) skill (Beginner, expert etc): Expert

Short Bio: David is just a normal kid in a normal school. But, give him a flat piece of wood, and he can move that thing in more ways than one could possibly imagine. Skateboarding, dirtboarding, snowboarding, street-luging, you name it, and he can tear it up.

Picture: Coming soon
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:45 PM
Name: Tristan Leaguefield

What will they be doing in Val? Skiing, snowboarding etc: Skiing

(If applicable) What grade of slope are you on? (Red, Black etc): Black

Short Bio: Tristan has tried incredibly hard to throw off her spoilt little rich girl image, but there's no denying it, she is ridiculously well off. She's been skiing since she could walk and'll be hitting the slopes in her Chanel ski gear, plus shutting up any wolf-whistlers with a couple of Backflip Mute Grabs off a 25 foot high ramp.

Picture:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 11:45 PM
Name: Delias Winderfare

What will they be doing in Val? Skiing, snowboarding etc: Exploring the mountainside, every crevice, every tree, every bend and turn will be inspected by her; she needs inspiration for her art and for her novel.

(If applicable) What grade of slope are you on? (Red, Black etc): The easiest. ;p

Short Bio: Growing up was tough for Delias, as her parents rarely noticed her, she soon began departing this world and enveloping herself in her own through stories, art, poetry etc.., she departed it, and with ease. Each day is a new and fun day to her and she spends about one hour each day preparing her over-extravagant makeup, she is pretty, but not overly beautiful. Her father works in a corporate office in Washington D.C. and her mother works for a fashion agency in New York, her life is torn, but her art is not.

Picture:
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:50 AM

Name: Dakota Palmer
What will they be doing in Val?: Shopping
Short Bio: Dakota has been spoiled rotten by her parents - oil tycoons Grace and Gordon Palmer - and will stop at nothing to get whatever she wants. A two-faced manipulating witch, would be appropriate as she could be sugary sweet when she wants to be, and could as easily backstab you.
#6 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 1:11 PM
Default Application - Rose Wood

Name:
Rose Wood
What they will be doing in Val:
Snowboarding. (But watch out-she's goofy.)
Level:
Secondary.
Short Bio:
Rose is way past that cooler-than-thou status, and just loves to be friends with everyone. She used to be an excellent skiier, but is trying out new things; namely snowboarding. She grew up in a pretty hectic household of five siblings, three step-siblings, a mother, a stepmother, a father and a very funny Grandma, which makes her just a tad eccentric.
#7 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:22 PM
((Yay, Nikki's joined! ^^))
#8 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:48 PM
((Hmm I was planning to do a travel RP...But you beat me to it SwirlyHill! So maybe I'll join this :D))
#9 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:56 PM
((Maybe this could turn into a trip-around-the-world RP with plane trips and stuff. Which reminds me, will they be flying? *Crosses fingers*))
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:12 PM
Name:
Elena Roberts

As much sports as possible

Level:
Expert (In everything)

Short Bio:
Elena is a bit of tom-boy. She is see's herself as one of the boys. She isnt liked by much girls because she tends to argue with them, and they are jealous of her friendship with boys. Elena would much rather be skiing on the slopes or sitting back with her boys, watching match of the day with a beer or two, Than shopping with the girls. Her laid back attitude and natural good looks makes her a favourite with the boys friendship and love wise. Elena isnt that interested in boys at the moment, she would much rather just be their friends.

Headshot:
#11 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:27 PM
Name:
Fred Jones

Snowboarding

Level:
Secondary.

Short Bio:
Fred lives with his father. He's looking for a fun time with his friends and some snowboarding. He has been looking forward to this trip for a long time, he had to mow alot of lawns to get the money for this.

#12 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:44 PM
Name: Penelope Turner

What will they be doing in Val? Skiing & Partying

Level: Expert

Short Bio: Penelope has been skiing since she was 10 years old. Her father is one of the presidents of Mount Cartier. She does competivie sometimes. Penelope is also a big partyer. It's her second passion besides skiing.

Picture

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:11 PM
(( Wow! Brilliant, lots of people. Now, everyone, do you want to start off in Val or on a plane? ))
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:13 PM
((I say plane. That's a good way to establish relationships.))
#15 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:25 PM
((Well I say Plane :D))
#16 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:26 PM
ooc: plane plane plane
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:31 PM
UPDATE

We're on a plane! Feel free to start roleplaying!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:42 PM
Tristan craned her neck upwards so as to check on her friends ahead of her.
She unstrapped and leapt over the seat infront of her, landing on Georgie's lap.
'Alright, my lovely?' She asked, beaming.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:43 PM
David walked down the plane until he got to his seat. He stuck hus bag in the overhead locker, not before getting his iPod, a bottle of Coke, and his copy of Catcher in the Rye. He sat down next to Georgie. He turned on his iPod, and opened the book to somewhere near the beggining.
#20 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:43 PM
Penelope got onto the plane feeling exited and happy. She was getting to go skiing in France, a fantastic opurtunity. She had her jacket in her arms and pulled out the plane ticket. She wondered who she would be sitting with.

Penelope read the ticket carefully, she didn't want to sit in the wrong place. That would be downright embarassing. She looked up to see if anyone was siting in the spot beside her. She saw Joie sitting in the spot. She smiled and walked over to him. "Looks like we'll be sitting together," she said with a very welcoming smile on her face.

She was extremely excited now. A nice long plane ride, with a totally hot and nice guy.
Instructor
#21 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:45 PM
Elena sat on the left side of the plane. She sat on her own row. She didnt no anyone else on the plane. She had meant to be going with a group of lad mates, but they had let her down at the last minute. She flicked through her sports magazine. She put her ipod into her ears and began to tap her feet to the beat of the music. Looking around her for a friendly face. She noticed that most of the girls where dressed in pretty clothes, all very girly and fashionable. Elena had choosen to wear a yellow training top and black sweats. . She hoped the girls wouldnt give her to much stick for her clothes. Ok she didnt dress very girly, but she was going on a skiing holiday not a fashion parade.

(Approachable)
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:50 PM
David couldn't help but smile as the two younger girls giggled and gossiped next to him.
"AC/DC, huh? Nice taste in music," he said.
#23 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:54 PM
"I'm so looking forward to Val," Penelope said. "I just love to ski. It's such a rush."

Penelope smiled when Joie brought up partying. She was a major party person. "Me too. I'm so up for partying. I really hope there will be a major one with the other schools staying at Val." She thought about what she said. It would be so amazing to meet some nice guys from Paris.. or maybe Spain.. no! Italy, definitely Italy. Penelope smiled at that thought.

"So what's new for you?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 6:57 PM
'How are you Tris?'

'Damn excited, but nervous too, don't want a repeat of last year' She pulled up her hoody sleeve to reveal a scar that reached from her shoulder down to her elbow 'Note to self: When landing, it is recommended that you end on your skis, not your side, the latter will most likely result in an arm broken in four places' She pulled the sleeve back down. 'Best test out new tricks on powder snow in future, but I needed ice for the speed- how you feeling then?'
Instructor
#25 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:01 PM
Name:Nicole Banes

What will they be doing in Val? Skiing, snowboarding etc:Snowboarding

(If applicable) What grade of slope are you on? (Red, Black etc):Expert

Short Bio:Nicole and her family have been coming here since she was 6,this year though she was sent alone because they were busy.She's a big party girl,but can also be laid back,she also enjoys just hanging out.She loves meeting new people all the time,which is why she decided to come alone.She recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend and might be on the market.

Picture:

Page 1 of 22