Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 1:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Mods not showing up in game, No mod scripts found, or store items found!
Hello All!

SOOOOO I have spent the last 6 hours trolling through every sims forum I know. There were a few posts that got close to the problem, but didn't help to solve the issue.
My problem is just yesterday when I started my game after downloading a few clothes and hairs, it was unresponsive.
I use game booster and normally it helps the game start because I have a ton of cc (all organized I might add) but I let it go for 2 hours and still nothing. (No loading screen)
I began pulling out things and nothing works except for nointo and nobuildsparkles. Then after 2 tries the launcher pops up and does an update for store items.
Re-did the framework, re-downloaded all the nraas things I had, even did a clean folder, but once I re-introduce any modding or any store items nothing shows up, not even the pop-up of scripting mods found.
Cleared caches, all of that.
I'm not a noob at this, but I am totally at a loss. I have all ep & sp and I am all the patched up 1.67. Any help I could get will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 1:08 AM
I also have delphy's dashboard, but oddly it no longer loads either
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 2:19 PM
Have you tried running without CC? There's an option for this in the launcher.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 3:15 PM
i have the same problem but i don't have any CC or Store items so please HELP me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 12:35 AM
Yes LadySmoks, I did, and it works fine, it was just when i tried to put them back it would no longer load. I even tried no cc but just store items, and even still it wouldn't load
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 10:26 PM
Hello!? Is there anyone out there?! In desperate need of my sims, i'm like jonesin' over here!!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 10:39 PM
I don't really know but did you try to circumvent the launcher when starting the game?

Sometimes, installing a lot of custom content in one go seems to give the launcher hiccups.

Or try with a clean "The Sims 3" folder and slowly reinstall the CC in small increments?

I'm sorry, I feel a bit at a loss too but in case those are things you haven't done yet, I hope to make a helpful suggestion.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 12:09 AM
Thank u!!! I will try everything and anything!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:09 AM
Good luck! I assume you went through the checklists here on MTS as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 6:52 PM
Yes I did, and its still not working. I guess I'm gonna have to start over and just re-download everything... Well not everything, but most of it anyway.
When I had problems before, the wiki was very helpful, but just not this time