Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 7:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default My game won't uninstall
I had to completely reinstall TS3, but I can't until I uninstall everything. I can't uninstall the base game and Seasons, everything else did fine. Going into Control Panel, then Programs and Features (which worked for my other EPs) won't work. I thought restarting my computer might help, but it didn't.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 7:28 PM
What do you mean it won't work? What is the error message?

You could try another program for uninstalling. I use a free program called CCleaner, it has an option to uninstall programs under "Tools" and also an option to clean up your registry afterwards. Never had a problem with it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 8:09 PM
When I click to uninstall, it will instantly pop up saying the program has been uninstalled, but it still shows up as installed. It won't let me reinstall TS3 either, because it still shows up as installed.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 8:15 PM
Ok, try CCleaner then. The reason that it still might show as installed is probably because there are some traces in the registry. Don't worry, it's free and I've been using it for years with no ill effects. Generally, I would uninstall the basegame last.