Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:46 AM
Default stuck in my quest
Hi Everyone

I hope you can help me with this, I don't know if it's because I downloaded the patch, but I didn't have this before I did. I am doing the quest with the doctor and her patients have the plague. The poor things have all these flies over their heads and my doctor is trying so hard to help and can't. The first doctor got hauled away and put in stocks and then she got hauled away and thrown to her death in that pit. It was because the first dr. got some eastern magical potion from someone who would only give her a bottle here a bottle there. When she frantically ran around trying to gather stuff to make some and finally she did. It went into her inventory and she would not get at it. There was a dotted line around only them and she just could not use them. Thus (how's that for medival language ha ha), she was eventually hauled off and done away with. My second doctor who replaced her is also having a problems because the clinic remains cursed. Now her nurse won't stay, she is trying to burn grassweed in a fireplace and CAN'T.....somebody anybody....I'll try any suggestions at this point. I love this game but EA please don't drive me nuts.

thanks in advance
Maplegirl
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:04 AM
Your doctor being put in stocks, could it be that your daily task are not done? IIRC, clicking on a sick sim will yield an option that say medicate them or something. Clicking on the operating table will let you treat a sim too, which is mostly the daily requirement task of a doctor sim. Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:49 AM
I did this quest, did you choose to wear the fresh lines & burn the grassweed? You have to wear the linens that are in your inventory and then burn the grassweed in the cauldron or the village? I'm sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 12:07 AM
Default first doctor now priest issue
Thanks everyone

I didn't put on the linens after that just like people suggested i was able to then burn the grassweed and the quest followed through. Now I have another quest hang up, I can't return to the fountain. My sim is the Peteran Priest, his fatal flaw is drunkard and I cannot get him to return to the forest fountain. Any suggestions.

thanks bunches
Maplegirl