Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 10:22 PM Last edited by brunamikami : 22nd Jan 2010 at 1:22 AM.
Well, I think Viggo is hot. I watched "Psycho" and "Eastern Promises" today, and he's very good in both. Especially in the last one, he's muscled (and that Russian accent kills me!). He's old enough to be my father, but I still think he's hot. I'm 15 And answering the topic, I love Orlando bloom, and Legolas is really beuatiful, but no one wins Aragorn. He's so manly! And I prefer dark-haired...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:14 PM
I can't believe this is even a question. I'm 13 and Viggo Mortensen is probably the hottest man alive. :lovestruc Aragorn, not Aragorn, whatever.

Though when I was 8 and I first saw LOTR, I wanted to be Legolas...I even asked my mom to knit me a quiver. But he's not my type. That whole poncy-nancer girly men is not my thing.
Banned
#53 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 2:07 PM
Aragorn he is the best and way detter than Legolas.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 3:15 PM
psh out of the two, I choose Legolas, with Aragorn in a verrry close second ^-^ but if i had to choose any male character, i would choose Frodo :lovestruc
Alchemist
#55 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 5:49 PM
Both are hot but I LOOOOOVE Merry!!!

(Dominic Monaghan)
(He was also in "Lost")

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CTherese
I'd love to see the Silmarillion on film and they could possibly do an entire film based on the Hidden City of Gondolin.

Oh man, the Silmarillion is so many films. Battle stories, love stories, etc etc. Really if they had the rights to the Silmarillion, they could make movies out of it for the next few decades! LOL
Banned
#57 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
LEGOLAS!!!

Nom :D

I love guys with white/blond hair :lovestruc :lovestruc
Inventor
#58 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:54 PM
I loved Legolas when I was 12.. I still love him now that I'm 21. It's just something with him being the magical creature that he is. The weird thing is that I don't even like Orlando Bloom anymore. He's just an boring actor, but the part of Legolas remains perfect! The other LOTR guy I like is Merry. Dominic is such a charming guy.. You gotta like him.
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:43 PM
Legolaaaaaaaaaaaas! ;D

Aragorn is just...old.

And I agree with whoever said that Pippin is cute. And that accent! Oh my.
Scholar
#60 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 1:35 AM
Legolas!

Page 3 of 3