Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 6:45 AM
Default Custom hair mesh
Okay sorry if I ask too much questions but I'd want to learn next the accessory making so since I'd be making an accessory for custom hair (example made by peggy, newsea, flora etc) I need to know how can I get a custom hair mesh into milkshape?

(just to see that my accessory would be on the right spot, and high on that hair which I choose to use as a visual help)
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:02 AM
The easiest way is to open the hair in S3PE, and export all four GEOM resources. The one with the largest filesize is the LOD0, which is probably the one you want to import into Milkshape.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:46 AM
Thanks, it works
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
The easiest way is to open the hair in S3PE, and export all four GEOM resources. The one with the largest filesize is the LOD0, which is probably the one you want to import into Milkshape.

In most cases, that works, however, some of peggy's hairs fails to open properly in ms. Only bits of meshes are loaded or only the joints are loaded. I wonder what peggy has done with them.

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.