Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
I'm confused, though. Isn't it all available in buydebug? Or was I misinformed.

No it's not in buydebug. It's really only unlockable (until mods unlock it for us) through simport and I think (because I didn't try and won't) that it's not "forever unlocked" so you'd need to unlock it for every sim that you want to use that item for.. That's my assumption.

Take in consideration that I'm french and I try my best to write an understandable english :)

[ booboolalaland ] [ goodieslalaland ]
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1777 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 12:22 AM
It's all not available in Buydebug. A lot of stuff that should be isn't in buydebug, actually.
Either someone has to go get it for us, or we have to use Simport.

As a small FYI - updating Starlight shores is a bit of a pain, and requires some bulldozing. If your patient, it will work out for you.

And I did get one LN downtown, It was the sports bar. I had to remove the warehouse club, remove the consignment store to the place of the salon, and move the salon to the small lot next to the small empty lot downtown. The bar is really ugly and altered after placing it, but it's there, then move the warehouse club from the bin the the lot to where the old consignment store was. You REALLY have to like building, or editing at least to get everything to fit in town, but it will work if you have patience.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Retired
retired moderator
#1778 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 12:28 AM
Quote:
No it's not in buydebug. It's really only unlockable (until mods unlock it for us) through simport and I think (because I didn't try and won't) that it's not "forever unlocked" so you'd need to unlock it for every sim that you want to use that item for.. That's my assumption.

*takes up pitchfork*

"My fellow angry mob. I was wrong. Let's burn stuff."

That's very annoying. It'll be per household though, not per Sim. Cold comfort.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Theorist
#1779 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
*takes up pitchfork*

"My fellow angry mob. I was wrong. Let's burn stuff."

That's very annoying. It'll be per household though, not per Sim. Cold comfort.

The stuff is in game so we just need a modder to unlock it. I was under the impression that the unlockables would be overall, not per household. Does anyone have information about this?

Hi I'm Paul!
Theorist
#1780 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 12:56 AM
I thought a guru on the official site said once it's unlocked, it will be unlocked forever. I sure hope that's true! In the meantime I am waiting for a mod.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Scholar
#1781 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 1:57 AM
I was not able to put the Limited Edition venue on the 64x64 comm lot near the beach, across from the criminal building, kept saying it was occupied. Went to build mode there is nothing there from buy/build/buy debug. Was not able to place even a small RH near the front/center of the lot. Deleted the lot so I could replace, kept saying can't place on existing lot. So thinking it's something to deal with in CAW.

Moved the cemetery and placed the venue there.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1782 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 2:09 AM
That lot ascross from the factory is not 64x64. It's 60x60. There is only one 64x64 (unoccupied) and it's the one all the way in the back of the town, in the hills.

Scholar
#1783 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 4:14 AM
LOL! I need to close the game for the nite. No wonder I had problems!
Forum Resident
#1784 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:41 AM
Is there really no SHT collection file?

I looked for that SHT 3 times and I'm still hoping I missed it.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1785 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 7:44 PM
I've done the impossible... I've made room... in Starlight Shores...

Test Subject
#1786 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:07 PM
I've seen katy perry. well duh. ;3
Mad Poster
#1787 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 9:14 PM
Who is Katy Perry anyway? I never heard of her before the advent of this EP.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#1788 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I've done the impossible... I've made room... in Starlight Shores...

Are you going to upload your version for the poor saps that are still trying to figure it out?

Is that even possible? haha

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Theorist
#1789 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101

Famous American pop-singer along the lines of Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc.

Hi I'm Paul!
Scholar
#1790 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Famous American pop-singer along the lines of Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc.

Ive googled Rihanna and Kate Perry but they don't even come close to the crazy Lady Gaga outfits, so meh. Without those crazy costumes to entertain me, I get distracted by their music. Which tends to piss me off for some unexplained reason.
Theorist
#1791 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl
Ive googled Rihanna and Kate Perry but they don't even come close to the crazy Lady Gaga outfits, so meh. Without those crazy costumes to entertain me, I get distracted by their music. Which tends to piss me off for some unexplained reason.

O rly? http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/1...gSP_450x350.jpg

And of course there's this lovely thing that now accompanies our sims http://www.techgames.com.mx/images/...The_Sims-07.jpg

Hi I'm Paul!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#1792 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 10:37 PM
If it wasn't for the fruit that dress would be kind of cute, albeit short. Why do female clothes always need to be either so damn short or so low on the hips? Anyway, I guess it does not matter because I did not get a Katy Perry version.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1793 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:03 PM Last edited by matrix54 : 7th Mar 2012 at 11:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
Are you going to upload your version for the poor saps that are still trying to figure it out?

Is that even possible? haha

Actually, yes, you can. It'd have to be a save file. For those of you that care, you can have this. I'm not sure if the mods will allow it, but I'm doing it before they decide to take it down. I've also taken the liberty of adding lots in from other game and what not as well as updating them with the other items. Keep in mind, adding ALL of the lots is impossible, given the size of the world, the layout, etc. but I'd like to think I got a lot in town without changing up too much. ALSO, I think I built 2 lots: A gym (behind the school) and a gallery (if you want to call it that). Lastly, are some random blank lots I put in town. I dare you to compare it to the original, and check for space. :p

For the best of this world/save, you'll need Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, and town life stuff. Happy Simming. The save is also form a fresh new game, so nothing has changed in the world except the lots themselves.

Like I said, everything isn't there.
I has one of each bar though - Plasma 501, the grind and Eugi's. I though is was important to have one of each, and they fit. ^_^
There's also one apartment. Now, I'm not exactly sure if All bar NPCs will flock to one apartment, but it's all I can do for now. The apartment is also downtown.
Also, I didn't modify the club at private venues. As it turns out, the Proprietor will give you drinks.

Now, I'm not sure what else EA will be offering up after this EP, but If anyone still want to reside in SS, and we get a trillion more lots, you have your work ahead of you. :p

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3npib0

Scholar
#1794 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
O rly? http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/1...gSP_450x350.jpg

And of course there's this lovely thing that now accompanies our sims http://www.techgames.com.mx/images/...The_Sims-07.jpg

Omg, thank you for showing that. I'm very pleased that the serious entertainment business tries to follow up on youtube's crazy videos success! I think it is nice that people are appreciated for their skills, even if their primary skill is being completely bonkers. :p
Banned
#1795 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:08 PM
Downloading the hell out of that I have my own save but it's barely anywhere, I can just move my sims.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1796 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:17 PM
Like I said, everything isn't there.
I has one of each bar though - Plasma 501, the grind and Eugi's. I though is was important to have one of each, and they fit. ^_^
There's also one apartment. Now, I'm not exactly sure if All bar NPCs will flock to one apartment, but it's all I can do for now. The apartment is also downtown.
Also, I didn't modify the club at private venues. As it turns out, the Proprietor will give you drinks.

Now, I'm not sure what else EA will be offering up after this EP, but If anyone still want to reside in SS, and we get a trillion more lots, you have your work ahead of you. :p

Banned
#1797 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:26 PM
Well, it has the basics, which is good enough.

SS has a lot of empty space around it that somebody will no doubt fill up using CAW. CAW was already updated for Showtime, wasn't it?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1798 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:30 PM
Yes it was. Now many people are willing to go in, pull in the town, edit it, build/edit lots, export, etc.

I also forgot to add a food register somewhere. The beach seems fitting, so you probably plop that down there or where ever.

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#1799 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
If it wasn't for the fruit that dress would be kind of cute, albeit short. Why do female clothes always need to be either so damn short or so low on the hips? Anyway, I guess it does not matter because I did not get a Katy Perry version.

I really think that EA is very unfamiliar with female figure. : P Most of the tops and dresses we have make all sim ladies look pear shaped, and that combined with the low-cut and short bottoms... not a good look! EA really needs a crash-course on proportions of female figure and clothing! They've improved a bit though, since in the base game and first EPs there was no fitting waistline in sight...
Scholar
#1800 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101

She's the one that sings "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song if you've ever heard that.

It's the only song I've ever heard by her. And I actually don't really particularly dislike her, but I very much do dislike the way EA advertised this game with her, and that people actually spent an extra $10 it. I just can't believe anybody actually did that.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Page 72 of 73