Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 2:13 PM
Default Slider Issues - Anyone Else Having Issues?
Is anyone else having glitching issues with their CC? I've tried Late Night without AwesomeMod and I still have the same issues.

Basically, none of my sliders are working. I can move the muscle and weight slider up and down but if I switch to another tab (i.e hairstyles, clothing etc.) it resets.

Also, the facial slides don't even move anything on a sim's face. I can move the sliders, they just don't do anything.

I moved all my slider hacks out of the game and it still isn't responding. What's the deal?

Sowoneul Malhaebwa.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 2:42 PM
The Truth is that ALL Mods that are not updated to Late Night will make the game Crash and Burn*. Take them all out, and look for updates when they are created

* Might Not burn, but might make a GFBVFS instead.

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 2:49 PM
Discussion is for gameplay discussion, not troubleshooting post-update errors. If you want to resolve your issues, please post in Game Help.

PSA: Everyone who uses custom content needs to take the time to familiarize themselves with how it works, including what to do when you're patching or adding a new EP to the game. Read the cc basics and patching FAQs in the help section.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: Game Help