Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:25 PM
Default Bridgeport / Sunset Valley
Sunset Valley has always been my favourite neighbourhood, despite I tried a few others.

I'm going to try Bridgeport for a while, but I have a feeling I'll go back to SV.

Has anyone customised SV with LN lots yet? If so, can you please post pictures of your customised SV, to give some ideas?

Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:29 PM
actually that would be cool. Because I like SV also really much

And maybe some people will build new bars and clubs, but not in skyscrapers. I like the small houses and to be honest the Apartments makes only sense
if it would work like in Campus life or the EP for Sims 2 with the real Apartments. That would have been much better. But thats my oppinion.
So yeah! I agree to this, it would be cool if someone could do a SV / LN neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:37 PM
I moved some celebs and small clubs from Bridgeport to SV. I have so many legacy families in SV so I can't start new. I also added the new movie career to SV for some of my celebs. I can't wait for our awesome lot creators to make more clubs and bars for us to upload ... I am to lazy to do it LOL....