Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:13 AM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 21st Jul 2018 at 2:51 PM.
Default create ghosts pets in CAS
Hello everyone, I ran into the problem, of ghosts pets: dogs, little dogs and cats do not have ghostly coat in the CAS. Only ghost horses have ghostly coat. I do not know how to fix it. With buttons to create ghost no problem.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 3:22 PM
Could you share a little more information regarding what exactly you're working on so it's easier to help you out?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:55 PM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 3rd Aug 2018 at 9:19 PM.
I attach a screenshots so you better understand what I mean.
Screenshots
Virtual gardener
#4 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 11:54 AM
Hrm... what exactly did you do to give the horse the ghost shader? Maybe you forgot to apply that to the cat/dog? Not sure what your script (if it is a script that does it) Is like?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 11:03 PM
Lyralei, This 'EA' did in patch 1.38, I do not know where in the code it's written, what gives the horse a ghost shader.
Virtual gardener
#6 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:34 AM
Hrm so I take it what you did was killing off a horse, dog and a cat to see about the shaders, right? And only the horse shader is working right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 9:56 PM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 26th Aug 2018 at 6:03 PM.
Lyralei, I did not kill pets, a edited the save game in the s3sge, added death type,of horse: petoldagebad, of dog and cat: petoldagegood. yes, and only the horse shader is working right!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 5:38 PM
Maybe it's the same shaders for the Cat and Dog?
Virtual gardener
#9 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 7:42 PM
@whiteman-Dara Sorry for the late reply!

Reading this back, I think the main issue might have been the Patch version 1.38. I remember how for a long time horses would render in CAS perfectly fine but just didn't for cats and dogs, so it might be worth updating the game and see if that does anything Because I think that got fixed with patch 1.67 especially