Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:36 PM
Default hobbies.
people are talking about sims having their hobbies set before gameplay, how do you do this, its never happened to me and how do you know what thing the sim is doing relates to which hobby?
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:16 PM
mostly people were using their imaginations to have their sims "like" some activities more than others. Of course, you could always do this, and of course some sims always seemed to like some activities more than others but there was no real way to track it.

edit: whoops, i thought you mean before freetime. disregard this post.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by musiquefille
mostly people were using their imaginations to have their sims "like" some activities more than others. Of course, you could always do this, and of course some sims always seemed to like some activities more than others but there was no real way to track it.

thanks i just made a family and went onto the womans hobbies page and tinkering was highlighted white, is this a predestined hobbie?
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
thanks i just made a family and went onto the womans hobbies page and tinkering was highlighted white, is this a predestined hobbie?

yes it is =)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thunderesss
yes it is =)

woohoo! my first predestined hobby!