Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:22 AM
Question About Sims Aging
In FreeTime you are able to age up to 3 people that you have relationships with when you age yourself. Does anyone know a cheat or any kind of way to adjust this number so that you could age more sims then 3 when you age yourself?

Thank You,
J Mix
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:47 PM
No cheat that I know of, but I suppose sooner or later someone -might- make a mod. You could always teleport those sims to your lot and age them up. Inges teleporter and birthday cake would do the trick. You can them use the teleporter to make them townies again.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:11 AM
uhhh... to age my sims up I always use "boolProp testingcheatsenabled true" shift click on the person you want and find "set birthday" That should age them up to be ready to go into the next stage.

Hope that helps!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:33 AM
If you have the insimenator you can add and substract age days and age the sims. But there's no insim for Free Time yet.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:33 AM
I'm testing InSim with FT and it appears to be working OK...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenTea
I'm testing InSim with FT and it appears to be working OK...

What is InSim? and does it allow you to change the number of sims you can age when you age? If so, where can I dl this file.

Thank You,
J Mix
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:40 AM
InSim = Insimenator... it's the cheat of all cheats. Just about every cheat is included, such as, max skills, set highest job level, makeover any Sim, make any Sim selectable, set highest talent badge level, change personality points, I mean, the list goes on, there is just so much you can do! www.insimenator.net But I would wait until a Free Time version is updated just to be safe since you are new to this mod. Oh, and by the way, it will not show up as a hack in your game because it basically uses every cheat that is already in the game but made convenient to use via an object or an interaction.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
InSim = Insimenator... it's the cheat of all cheats. Just about every cheat is included, such as, max skills, set highest job level, makeover any Sim, make any Sim selectable, set highest talent badge level, change personality points, I mean, the list goes on, there is just so much you can do! www.insimenator.net But I would wait until a Free Time version is updated just to be safe since you are new to this mod. Oh, and by the way, it will not show up as a hack in your game because it basically uses every cheat that is already in the game but made convenient to use via an object or an interaction.

Thanx for the info, but i'm looking for something more simple like a cheat or mod.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johnnymixxxx
Thanx for the info, but i'm looking for something more simple like a cheat or mod.

I must say, Insim is the best and the easiest to use, because you can buy the object that does what you need, so having to enable or disable mods to use it... my 10 year old played last night and he figured them out after asking about the first object he found which raises all your need levels by 25, 50 or 100%

I think you should give it a try, it really is very simple Johnny.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johnnymixxxx
In FreeTime you are able to age up to 3 people that you have relationships with when you age yourself. Does anyone know a cheat or any kind of way to adjust this number so that you could age more sims then 3 when you age yourself?

Thank You,
J Mix

Why don't you use the "agesimscheat" cheat? As far as I know it works fine for aging Townies up too.
Scholar
#11 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:10 PM
does anyone know how good of a relationship your sim must have to age up others? or do they just have ot have met them?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#12 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:30 PM
My teen sim had a girlfriend and i was hoping that when he aged into an adult, it would allow me to pick her to age too. but it had all these random people in the community i didnt even play with. So thats why i hate aging!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 11:16 PM
See my goal is to kill all the npcs in the neighborhood except what I consider the good looking women.

I use the invite all neighbors cheat, I've tried keeping them on my lot and starving them, waiting for them to die, using the cheat to make them selectable, aging them using the cheat, but for some reason some won't die.

There is not a new version of SimPE out that is compatible with free time.

I wanna kill every npc in the game but the hottest chicks and live in a neighborhood with them. lol

*just thinking about it, is there any kind of program out there besides SimPE that allows you to browse people in a neighborhood and delete them if you want?