Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 12:21 PM
Default Public phone turned into mailbox
Since I installed Freetime my church lot now has a mailbox instead of a public phone. It still says it's a community lot but when my priest went to visit his church last night he had bills. Is it safe to delete the mailbox and put a public phone in instead?
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:14 PM
Sorry not an answer to your question but...... how did you go about building a church, i love the idea??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:55 PM
Well I downloaded a lot of church related stuff to build it. After I built it I just had my priest buy it as a community lot. I makes very little money since all you can buy there is postcards (from MTS2) but it's great for community weddings and if you want you can always have the sims pay for the wedding service. My sims all pay churchtaxes so my priest won't go hungry.

And it's a great place to take my knowledge sims when they want to see a ghost since all my sims get buried at the cemetary.
#4 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 11:24 PM
Cool, cheers, might just have to do that.