Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:36 AM Last edited by mysscryss : 5th Apr 2008 at 5:15 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

University, Nightlife, Pets, Free Time
Default Sims not getting dressed
I did a search for this problem and the only thing I found was someone mentioning that outgoing Sims may not get dressed after a shower....

....however, NONE of my sims get dressed after a shower! I have to manually make them change clothes with a dresser.

Could this be due to something i downloaded/installed? I remember awhile back going crazy with some "adult" mods and skins, but I thought I removed them all because naked Sims just wasn't my thing.

Anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it?! It's driving me nuts.

Edited to add: They're going to classes naked, in PJs and in undies.....that's not normal, is it?!

Thanks!
Advertisement
What just happend?
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 5:55 AM
Try with your downloads folder removed. If all is well, it means that you still have a hack that's causing it.
Btw, did you remove "all" hacks prior to installing "free time?" and also, do you have "Insimenator" or/and "Inteen" installed? They are not compatible with "Free Time!"

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:01 AM
No I didn't remove anything before installing.

I did have those two installed at one time but I feel like I deleted them awhile back...maybe something is still lurking around.

Stupid me didn't put my hacks in their own folder so I'm stuck sifting through a lot of weird files.
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#4 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 7:09 AM
Dear mysscryss,

Thank you for posting in the MTS2 Help section. In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following steps as listed below:

This is NOT multiple choice! You must read and go through ALL the FAQs!
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Please read through all of the FAQs above! Doing only one or two of them (when more exist) will usually result in delays not fixing your particular problem.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detail exactly which you have done and which steps failed.

Regards,
MTS2 Staff

This is a system generated message
What just happend?
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 7:40 AM
Use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer to find your hack and put them into a new folder away from the game.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:08 AM
If you do have an older version of inteen in your game, they do have their freetime version out, and they overwrite eachother so you could download it with no problems. Insim though has not and probably will not be updated. If you want to manually find these hacks in your downloads they are easy to find inteen files are labeled inTeenimator_A,B,C,D,E,F,FlavorPak.package. Insim is labeled
Insimenator sim,dest, or obj version.....package.
#7 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:36 AM
Have you tried un-installing all your Sims stuff, then re-installing your downloads stuff one at a time - then play the game until you have problems again, and delete item or download that is causing the problem.
#8 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:37 AM
Un instal game then re instal game - that should solve problem