Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:12 PM
Default Townies Replaced?
Just a quick question, sorry if it's already been answered..
Now that you can age townies.. will they be replaced? For example, if I age a child to a teen.. will the game put another child into the game?
Thanks (:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xolauraox
Just a quick question, sorry if it's already been answered..
Now that you can age townies.. will they be replaced? For example, if I age a child to a teen.. will the game put another child into the game?
Thanks (:

I want to know this as well... before I go aging everyone...

Also do it work for any aging, I know it doesnt work for toddlers aging to kids, but what about kids to teen, teen to adult, adult to elder? :confused:
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:56 PM
I don't have Free Time so I can't answer definitely, but I would think so. The game always spawns a new townie to replace it whenever you kill one off, move one in with you, or marry one. Granted, the sim you aged would still be a functioning townie, but there would still be one lacking for whatever age division it just left. For instance, I think there are only like eight or so townie kids in the game; you'd probably go through those really quickly if more weren't spawned!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:04 PM
Yes, it will replace townies regardless. The point of this, in my opinion was to save you some time creating sims and just play the game like a fate roll. Though in my opinion, the first few townies they give you are stupid and act very cruel towards each other without existing relations.
#5 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 10:28 PM
You can't age townies from BV, my teenagers boyfriend was from the mountains, at her birthday she got the option to age sims and he wasn't on it. Had to cheat to get him. Strange..... I hate for my sims to be sad. They're happily married with a kid now. AWWww
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:55 PM
The answer I was hoping for (: I'm glad they can be replaced.
Thanks for the help!