Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 1:34 AM
Stupid Inconsiderate Sims!
So I am playing Free Time and I notice that there's a bunch of new movies on the TV. So I decide to watch them all. SO I have my lovely sim turn on the Werewolf one, and I'm really getting into it (simenatographic excellence it is! [yes thats a bit of a stretch]) when she up and turns the TV off! I was really annoyed.

So have your sims, by a mischance of personality, fate, or gameplay really annoyed you in the new EP in any amusing way?

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 1:37 AM
I play about 80% of the time with free will turned off, so it doesn't happen to me much. I would see how that could be annoying though (which is why I turn off free will sometimes).

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 2:23 AM
LOL! I've had tired sims turn off the stereo during one of my fav songs. >< And yes...I yell at them for it. >.>

Dream
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 2:35 AM
omg thats hilarious Panda....I also find this annoying sometimes, I always have freewill on though....maybe i should turn it off and really be their god! haha
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:24 AM
Turning on the radio when pets are trying to sleep

What a bunch of jerks >|
#6 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:34 AM
anyone else notice the movies are actually the 'how do you play?' videos?? maybe i just live under a rock.. lol
Inventor
#7 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
I play about 80% of the time with free will turned off, so it doesn't happen to me much. I would see how that could be annoying though (which is why I turn off free will sometimes).

You big bully!

*starts chanting:* "Free will for Sims! Free will for Sims!"

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 12:54 PM
The first night playing Freetime without any hacks put in I was yelling so much at my sims that my husband was wondering why I was playing a game that was just making me mad. With hacks in to make my sims a bit less annoying I'm now having fun again though lol.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 1:19 PM
yeh, i have my own music on the sims radio, and when a song i love comes on and im singing along (lol), some sim has to go and turn it off because they are tired. I dont care if your tired, i liked that song! Grr...that happens alot.

Edit: sorry, i just realised that it has nothing to do with the new EP, but its still inconsiderate :D

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
#10 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:03 PM
*Free will for Sims! Free will for Sims!"

lol... nevermind...
ok... sooo i think that you should put another sim to watch the movie, so, if your sim's shy personality dosen't allow him to watch movies, some other sim's personality may :D