Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 1:27 AM
What happened to the booty and sims2artists ?
All links for both give me an 404 error are the websites gone forever ? Sorry I'm new and don't understand where to put things.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 1:37 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 31st Jan 2017 at 1:49 AM.
https://sims2artists.com/ works for me. It's possible the site has changed host, and if that's the case old links won't always work. You can try to open a random page, and swap the number in the URL from the old link to the new. That works for some sites, as long as nothing has been permanently removed.

Example below:

Not sure if the booty changed links again, but the two I have currently don't work. Could be maintenance, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 1:57 AM
I got another "site can't be reached" error. Just tried it on my tablet and it worked but not on my laptop. The sims 2 booty site still won't work for me though. I'm bummed
Scholar
#4 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 6:29 PM
Booty changes places all the time. It could also be that Pescado didn't pay the host.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
Booty changes places all the time. It could also be that Pescado didn't pay the host.

So how do you find it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
All I want is the exnem foods :/ this gives me serious anxiety.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
https://sims2artists.com/ works for me. It's possible the site has changed host, and if that's the case old links won't always work. You can try to open a random page, and swap the number in the URL from the old link to the new. That works for some sites, as long as nothing has been permanently removed.

Example below:

Not sure if the booty changed links again, but the two I have currently don't work. Could be maintenance, though.

Sims 2 Artist Try to register and do not accept my answer about how many sims can live in the same house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deana71
Sims 2 Artist Try to register and do not accept my answer about how many sims can live in the same house.

8 Are allowed in ts2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 11:01 PM
I just saw the maty thread and I'm nervous. I got all I can from maty :o I'm trying to be smart about my cc sprees lol