Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 11:39 PM
Default Moving a Sim in University?
I'm through page 10 on the University threads and don't yet see an answer! I am, after all these years just now playing University. Can a Sim not leave and move into another house, like in regular neighborhoods? If so, is there a time limit, or can you, at your will put them back into the Sims bin? Iow,s, are they free to come and go as in regular neighborhoods?
Also, is there a way, hack-free or boolProp, to place some Re-New-Yu Senso orbs, like at the Student Center? I would like to change some of the townie's ambitions to Learning ambitions vs everyone being a party person!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 12:22 AM
You just move them out into the bin and into a house. Why, can't you do that?

Sorry didn't see the second question. You can download buyable aspiration rewards.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#3 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 12:36 AM
Remember that the sim has to be a teen in order to go to Uni.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 12:40 AM
I don't think they want a sim to move to uni, they just want a sim in a dorm to move into a house. That is done the same exact way, move them out via the paper or computer and then into a uni house.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I don't think they want a sim to move to uni, they just want a sim in a dorm to move into a house. That is done the same exact way, move them out via the paper or computer and then into a uni house.

Got it now, thanks!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:22 AM
For the cheat code.

For aspiration points to get on type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and then type "aspirationPoints" (and the amount you want) with out the quotes.
It should read like this.
Hit Ctrl Alt Del then type in the window
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
then type in and hit enter.
aspirationPoints 10,000

And you will get 10,000 points.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 2:23 AM
Can't stress this enough, but "boolProp" isn't a cheat. It's a computer term, short for "booleanProperty". "boolProp testingcheatsenabled" is a cheat. If you just say boolProp, you're not being descriptive, because there is more than one cheat that starts with boolProp, such as "boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled", or "boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation". If you just type in "boolProp" in the cheat box, it will accept it, but nothing will happen.

So if you're referring to a cheat, NEVER say "boolProp", because that is wrong, totally wrong!