Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:30 PM
Default Hi y'all!
So.. I'm kinda new here. Just signed up

I'm known on many sites as Fiend (username was taken xD), I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands
I've been playing the Sims series since 2007, that's when I first purchased The Sims - I know, kinda late xD After having bought all the expansions, I decided to switch to The Sims 2 in 2008, which I still really like. In 2010, before completing my Sims 2 collection, I decided to switch to The Sims 3. I couldn't wait any longer, it looked so awesome! And it was. I got The Sims 4 right on the day it launched, as a true fan. I was quite disappointed by it, to be honest, but after playing for a while I started to appreciate it. Especially with all that lovely custom content!
I just started getting to know about making my own custom content. I've made 1 trait (still has to be uploaded) and a custom background for CAS - that one is just for personal use, containing my "logo" on a black background.
I'd love to learn about making my own meshes, but I'll first start off with some minor stuff like recoloring. I do know my way around Photoshop, so that will always come in handy :D
Anyhow, if you'd like to know more about me or have some tips on how to get started, please leave a comment :lovestruc

xoxo
Fiend
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 11:00 PM
Welkom landgenoot!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 8:27 PM
Hi Fiend (I feel like some sort of a crime fighter from the 60s saying that!)! Nice to meet you!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:01 PM
Hallo Fiend! Welkom bij MTS! In the 'create' section there are plenty of tutorials you can check out to start learning I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: