Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Running on water
Something very weird happened just today when I was playing a Twinbrook game. My Sim had been relaxing on the beach when she received a phone notification of a party she'd been invited to. I clicked the button to have her attend and the next thing I knew she was running across the bay towards where her friend lived. She swam the last few yards then hailed a taxi to complete the journey. I've never seen this before, although I have known Sims in some of my custom worlds try to swim all the way home! The only solution I can think of is to buy a boat. Is this a mod related problem? I have quite a number, including Nraas Master Controller, Mover, Overwatch, Careers and Retuner.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:35 PM
It's probably Twinbrooks terrible routing. Maybe try ellacharmed's fixed version?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=456220