Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Seasons
Default Patching High End Loft Stuff in Europe
I just realised, that my High End Loft Stuff icon in the launcher only indicates patch level 3.0.38.004001. According to the patch table it should be 3.13.1, but when I wanted to download the patch only a version for region 1 or a digital download is available. And it states that the game shouldn't be available in my region. It was however contained in my starter pack, that I bought in Germany and it wasn't a digital download.

The current patch seem to indicate that the patch for region 1 was used. I did patch the game through the launcher right after I installed it and I don't know if the patch was applied then or if the HELS came prepatched, because the Base Game did. And it looks as if a region 1 patch was applied, because of the patch number ending in 1. The patch numbers for the Base Game ends with a 2. The Late Night patch also ends with a 1, but seems to be the most recent one.

I can't apply any more patches through the launcher, as it claims my game is up to date. Is it necessary to apply the HELS patch? And if so should I install the region 1 patch?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:02 PM
Try using the "Sims 3 Patch Downloader" program. I live in europe, as well, in Finland and I've always used that program without problems. My HELS is also a physical copy, not a digital one.
http://modthesims.info/d/409829