Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:22 AM
Default Separate Jacket Suit Top for Women?
I've searched around MTS and on Google, but I just can't find a separate suit top for women. Something of the jacket/blazer, button-up blouse, and tie variety. Doesn't have to have a tie, even, as long as it looks professional. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:37 AM
This maybe?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MileyTheSimmer
This maybe?

I don't suppose you know where to get the white long-sleeved top shown there on the red skirt?
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I don't suppose you know where to get the white long-sleeved top shown there on the red skirt?

It's also by the same creator. If you click on her name it'll take you to her live journal for her other stuff
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katreina
It's also by the same creator. If you click on her name it'll take you to her live journal for her other stuff

I searched, but I couldn't find it. It's definitely by the same creator?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 1:24 PM
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 1:26 PM
Skell's version of that top is slightly different and can be found here, the original version that she used in the pic for the other jackets is here. It's been awhile since I downloaded them and forgot that I just found the link for the originals through her site and didn't get the actual tops there.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 2:00 PM
Thanks. I think I'll go for the non pop up boobs option. XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 7:16 PM
Thanks for the responses! I was hoping to find something more masculine, like a three-piece suit, but some of these jackets could work.