Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 61 (Who?), Viewed: 31197 times.
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:21 AM
I guess this would be considered a supernatural sim... since she's a Shinigami and all. My attempt at creating Rem from Death Note, though I could not find the chin and jawline makeup, and the bandage I was informed about didn't show up in my game sadly... Well, she's a work in progress!

By the way, this is what Rem from Death Note looks like:
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 10:34 PM
Blue haired girl is Felia, my night elf witch, she's flirty and smart. Blonde is Elva, the first fairy I ever made. She's a snobbish brat.
Screenshots

Icon made by me!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 12:50 AM
Christopher Steel rolled a want to become a supernatural sim. So I figured he could change into whatever supernatural potion the consignment store had for the day.

Turns out it had the Fae potion!

Here Christopher is as a fairy now. I changed his skin to a fae skin and pointed his ears, but everything else is the same for him.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:49 PM
The Beast (Beauty and the Beast)

Inventor
#55 Old 11th May 2017 at 4:14 AM
Wow, Camkitty, love your beast!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th May 2017 at 6:01 PM
Thanks Simmy!

...So I was going to wait until someone posted another image before I posted something else, but no one did. So here, have a lion.
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:43 PM Last edited by pete-ponytail : 30th May 2017 at 7:18 PM.
My personal interpretation of Louis and Lestat from The Vampire Chronicles!

Lab Assistant
#58 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 7:32 AM Last edited by Camkitty : 1st Jun 2017 at 8:14 AM.
Mermaid (...Fish Alien?)

Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:16 AM
Everyone's sims are so cool! I'm inspired

Orange/amber themed fairy that is originally named Amber but in this save is named Kerry.

Also a perfect example of what most of my female sims look like, face-wise. Large eyes, small jaw, full lips, even the nose! I call them "ACSs"... Average Carly Sims. She's my favorite right now.
More randomized sims in the background. (I say back-round not back-ground lol I just noticed that.)
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 9:22 AM
Ancient Vampire / Vampire Lord
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 9:47 PM
Gadif Halk

Joa Tisg

Outua Vulkan

What have I created... BURN THEM WITH FIRE
Just kidding please don't. I spent so long on them and on their outfits On their planet everything is black and white and everyone tries to be as white as possible, or as goth as possible. They also all feed on blood, and so they came to Earth to capture subjects to feed their growing population. These particular "gatherers" are siblings.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 12:29 AM
Faun/Satyr

(The tail is Photoshopped)
Page 3 of 3