Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 30 (Who?), Viewed: 8370 times.
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:06 AM
I had to move my sims to a different town because of a glitch... Let's just say I lost most of the family tree(except for the founders and 2nd generation + 10 of her kids...)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:34 AM
1.My computer just got fixed 2. I can't play sims 3 I'm so sorry you guys D:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:33 AM
Emptyness-ness-ness-ness
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 12:04 AM

My Do It As You Go family...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysika
Why is everyone having so many kids...? Am I the only one who can't take more than three of those devils?

Honestly, the second they age up I kick them out right away, and usually I always have a full house. If my sim is a long-living supernatural, they end up having over 10 kids and they're only halfway through their young adult life stage. Usually this only happens on legacies like DIAYG or Amazon. To be fair, in the Amazon legacy I move the boys out of my household into the random one across the street lol but I still think it counts. She visits a lot though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:08 AM
I have one other family I didn't show, they're much larger now but I forgot to take a screenshot of it. I decided to name the children in alphabetical order, just a few weeks ago I made it to child Z, I was planning for her to be the heir, but she glitched out & couldn't age at all. So, if backing up the save doesn't work (and it doesn't go too far back), then child Y will have to be my heir.
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2