Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:45 PM
Default Hi!
I am mostly a lurker, I originally created a account for downloads. Began to lurk around other sections and sometimes post. I'm 30 years old, I've played since Sims, and currently just play Sims 3. I tried and really wanted to love 4 but, it was just not for me. I am a ex WoW player (Horde), I mained a restoration Shaman since Mists of Pandaria. I have 2 kids, a 8 year old daughter, and a nearing 2 year old son, both of whom drive me batty at times. Well, that is a bit of me, I thought I would attempt this social thing.. Since I am nearing crazy cat lady social status.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 8:17 AM Last edited by JudeSeb : 20th Oct 2021 at 12:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TropicaneaCat
I am mostly a lurker, I originally created a account for downloads. Began to lurk around other sections and sometimes post. I'm 30 years old, I've played since Sims, and currently just play Sims 3. I tried and really wanted to love 4 but, it was just not for me. I am a ex WoW player (Horde), I mained a restoration Shaman since Mists of Pandaria. I have 2 kids, a 8 year old daughter, and a nearing 2 year old son, both of whom drive me batty at times. Well, that is a bit of me, I thought I would attempt this social thing.. Since I am nearing crazy cat lady social status.

Hi, I love your username!
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 6:38 PM
I feel exactly the same about TS4. I just can't befriend it.
Quote:
Since I am nearing crazy cat lady social status.

Then you've decided to do the right thing on the wrong site Everyone here secretly is a crazy cat lady, but shhhh.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:24 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! There's nothing wrong with a crazy cat lady... is there? I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: