Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 480 (Who?), Viewed: 82145 times.
Page 20 of 20
Inventor
#476 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:03 PM
New townies for my game

Eleanor Wade

Jane Irvin

Taya Lacey

Lab Assistant
#477 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 8:20 PM
@nemiga, do you want to give me the link to the last hair please?
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
4th Dec 2017 at 9:02 AM
This message has been deleted by blyneliaivel.
Field Researcher
#478 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 9:06 AM
Default Initialy this supposed to be a makeover,but I forgot to take pic of her before.
I promised myself to aim for realism in every single sim I touch up,but sometimes I just can't resist molding dolly faces,huge glossy orbs,tiny lips,squished round faces as such. :D
Screenshots
Inventor
#479 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gittevdv
@nemiga, do you want to give me the link to the last hair please?

It's a hair converted by napsims, but she take out the link, cuz it's from IMVU and poster didn't want to get in trouble because of it. But since this is not tumblr...here you go - http://simfileshare.net/download/381712/
It's not original, I changed texture and fixed it a bit for better look. Hope you like it
Lab Assistant
#480 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemiga
It's a hair converted by napsims, but she take out the link, cuz it's from IMVU and poster didn't want to get in trouble because of it. But since this is not tumblr...here you go - http://simfileshare.net/download/381712/
It's not original, I changed texture and fixed it a bit for better look. Hope you like it

Thank you! I'm sure it will look good.
Lab Assistant
#481 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:20 PM Last edited by Kunder : Yesterday at 2:40 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngluvjj
more allison (and crappy hair drawing but I like em)

my elf

my laptop crash and now in repair ;_; I can't take new screenshot for the time being so I edit a bunch of old screenshots
I must say, Your "Allison" is the most fantastic looking Sims 3 Sim, I've seen. You must've spent quite some time on her, to get rid of the "Mannequin" look.

Now that I've looked through most of this thread, a lot of you seem to have been able to overcome the "pie face". I'm working on it. Just got Sims 3 loaded, and my HDD imaged. Now, to find some good sliders, and get to work!
Page 20 of 20