Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

emeraldzephyr

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 9506 (Who?), Viewed: 205616 times.
Page 381 of 381
Forum Resident
#9501 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
I think so - it's ages since I did it.

I send the teacher/headteacher off to the owned community lot in the morning and any kids he/she has go off by bus. The kids go off at 8am as usual, the teacher usually goes off at 8.30-ish. When school starts, it drags his/her kid in along with all the rest ('cos their kids have a token). I'm fine with it that way.
And that's the set up I'm looking for! I just needed to be sure. Thank you!

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
#9502 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 11:59 PM
Does anyone else have any problems with Create-a-Sim showing the wrong thumbnails? I'll be creating a female adult, and it'll show thumbnails of male children. Shift+Click fixes the thumbnails temporarily but they keep getting messed up.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Mad Poster
#9503 Old Yesterday at 12:38 AM
Yes, happens to me all the time. No idea what triggers it, or how to prevent it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#9504 Old Today at 12:21 AM
Thanks.

How close can an object be to a fireplace before it risks burning up?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Instructor
#9505 Old Today at 12:23 AM
Right next to it. Just... Don't put anything on the tiles surrounding the fireplace.

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Mad Poster
#9506 Old Today at 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Does anyone else have any problems with Create-a-Sim showing the wrong thumbnails? I'll be creating a female adult, and it'll show thumbnails of male children. Shift+Click fixes the thumbnails temporarily but they keep getting messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Yes, happens to me all the time. No idea what triggers it, or how to prevent it.

I create a lot of clothing, and start, shut, reload the game very often. This does not happen to me often, but when it does, deleting the CASThumbnails.package within the Thumbnails folder clears it up.
It will take more time to load your CAS images the next time you use it, especially if your game is packed with CAS cc's of all kind, but you'll be tranquil for a while.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Mad Poster
#9507 Old Today at 2:20 AM
Yes, but it doesn't prevent it from happening again. Sometimes the next time I open CAS!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 381 of 381