Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 79 (Who?), Viewed: 2412 times.
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 1:32 PM
#50 make a little meditation/yoga area in your house with a stereo. put the stereo on the new wave radio station. maybe add some candles? It's actually really relaxing lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old Today at 2:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
# 48 Have your sim complete all of the skills. ALL OF THEM.

Miss, That was already posted, please edit this to something else. (Super Sim challenge)
Forum Resident
#78 Old Today at 3:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaTheSim
That was already posted, please edit this to something else. (Super Sim challenge)

Okay, never knew what the super sim challenge was. Also, I didn't do the super-sim challenge, I did it with full immortality, and I didn't do any of this: You can do fun things that are in challenges without doing the challenge itself..

♢ Achieve highest promotion in all Careers (for branched careers, complete at least one branch) [I only did 3 careers]
♢ Max all skills [not finished yet]
♢ Complete all Aspirations [This will never happen, actually. I don't want my sim to be devious/criminal]
♢ Buy all Reward Traits [don't need/want them all]

-------------
Please don't call me miss... seriously...

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ As I will no longer be very active on teh forums! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old Today at 3:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
Okay, never knew what the super sim challenge was. Also, I didn't do the super-sim challenge, I did it with full immortality, and I didn't do any of this: You can do fun things that are in challenges without doing the challenge itself..

♢ Achieve highest promotion in all Careers (for branched careers, complete at least one branch) [I only did 3 careers]
♢ Max all skills [not finished yet]
♢ Complete all Aspirations [This will never happen, actually. I don't want my sim to be devious/criminal]
♢ Buy all Reward Traits [don't need/want them all]

-------------
Please don't call me miss... seriously...

Oh sorry....
Forum Resident
#80 Old Today at 3:27 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : Today at 6:27 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaTheSim
Oh sorry....

Its okay. Maybe if you post a challenge, you could link to it, just a suggestion! Im waaay too lazy to do the Supersim challenge, esp. without immortality.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ As I will no longer be very active on teh forums! :D
Page 4 of 4