Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 8:43 PM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 25th Jun 2015 at 12:45 AM.
Custom Object Rotations in Slots
I was wondering if someone knows how to implement custom rotations in a slot container.

For example, in an ordinary container slot for an object to sit in, there's 0, 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, and 315 degree positions.

I would like to know if there's a way to make an object sit in the slot and be able for the player to rotate the object 0, 120, and 240 degree positions.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 1:41 AM
CRES

You should be able to enter the value for the desired rotation.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 4:45 AM
All right, question. How would a player be able to pick up the object and rotate it by 120 degrees in-game?

I understand how to make the object get placed in the slot container at any rotation from 0 - 360. That works initially. However, when picked up and rotated using the < or > commands (or dragging the object using the mouse), it rotates at 45 degree angles at a time. Is there a way to customize that through the object?

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!