Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2017 at 10:35 PM
Default PCSims courthouse
I have wanted to try the courthouse, but the site is of course, long gone, and the courthouse is not on the Graveyard (I double checked). Anyone has a link to it somewhere?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st May 2017 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I have wanted to try the courthouse, but the site is of course, long gone, and the courthouse is not on the Graveyard (I double checked). Anyone has a link to it somewhere?

Check out Post #3! (it is a massive file to download though, I don't know if it's available separately anywhere).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2017 at 10:57 PM
Thank you so much! I will face the massive file
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd May 2017 at 2:38 AM
Just keep it tucked away and take from it what you think sounds interesting. Do not add the doctor pack without removing the NPC first though -not unless you want a Doctor Helen permanently in your game.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd May 2017 at 8:08 AM
Thank you, Jo I will try them out one by one - and think about doctor Helen
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 2nd May 2017 at 10:48 PM
@joandsarah77 Question please I downloaded Jessa Gifts from the link on her You Tube. Inside the package was Christianlove package I delete her one files that said NPCs
Beside what you mention in Post #4 about Doctor Helen being an NPC,what other NPCs in Jessa or Christain package files that also have NPCs ?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd May 2017 at 11:19 PM
I don't know Simonut, there might not be any more. That one I remember being there. Just open any file that you are interested in installing and check if there is an NPC. That's all I do.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2017 at 2:49 AM
What does Doctor Helen actually do?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 3rd May 2017 at 3:08 AM
I think she can use the doctor bag on patients. But any sims with the 5 skills can. Logic or mechanical, I forget.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#10 Old 3rd May 2017 at 4:07 PM
Yeah, I downloaded the package and forgot to remove Dr. Helen. It's alright though. I just ignore her and put her in the 'Do Not Delete On Penalty of Death' folder.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 3rd May 2017 at 10:31 PM
Do I HAVE to watch the 40-minute video to get it or what? Cause I didn't see a link anywhere on the page.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd May 2017 at 10:50 PM
No, you don't, click on "show more" - @smorbie1
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 3rd May 2017 at 11:03 PM
As petro said it's directly below the video with her other links.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 5th May 2017 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I don't know Simonut, there might not be any more. That one I remember being there. Just open any file that you are interested in installing and check if there is an NPC. That's all I do.

Thanks for your reply Jo's

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".