Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2017 at 11:19 PM
Default Please said my Sims can we have some privacy
Ok I know I may sound a bit crazy here, but I get sick of my adult Sims married or not married not having private time along in their bedroom.
It is either the kids coming in the bedroom or grandparents or friends is there a mod that I can use to allow certain family members etc. in the bedroom ?

I know the game give us "Lock Door" but if the wife or husband lock the door that means that one of the Sims can not enter.
Where can I find a mod that I can use to let certain Sims into a room. After all Sims do have a love life and need some time alone, without the kids running in the bedroom. lmao

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th May 2017 at 11:26 PM
Inge Jones has something like that on her site. The "Gender and 4-key locking for normal doors and gates" and "4-Keyholder doors" might be useful to you.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th May 2017 at 12:08 AM
Or you can put two doors onto the bedroom and each sim can have there own door 'locked just for me'

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th May 2017 at 5:09 AM
Just had to add this. XD
Screenshots
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2017 at 11:22 PM
@Charity hahaha lmao Rofl I love that picture. :lovestruc

@Velvetina Thanks for that link I will check it out

@Joandsarah77 Yeah that a good Idea maybe to use two doors ( if I have the space ) thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".