Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Jessica_2020 : 10th Aug 2010 at 10:16 PM.
Default Question about custom eyebrows
Hey guys! Yes, me again! well, now I seem to be having problems with my eyebrows I've made. All colors are showing up nicely except for blonde! I'll attach a few pics. I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe somebody with more experience making eyebrows or makeup could look and see what I may be doing wrong?

ETA: See how its darker around the outer part of the eyebrow on the blonde....
Screenshots

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 7:30 AM
Am I making a bigger deal out of this? Do the blonde eyebrows look ok like that?

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 7:34 AM
I've noticed that on a lot of custom brows. Looks fine to me - like the natural shadowing you'd get around the edges from the brows being raised off the skin.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 4:29 PM
HP- Thanks so much for the feedback! It just seemed like my last couple sets of eyebrows didn't have that darker part around the outer edges! It's great to know they look ok! I won't even worry about it then!