Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 1:59 PM
Taxi >> Bus
Looking for a content that replaces taxis into buses. It also would be nice if phobe booth has a replacement for a bus stop.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 2:20 PM
I think there is a bus service by Chris Hatch but I don't think it's a standalone mod but part of his T&A EP add on.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I think there is a bus service by Chris Hatch but I don't think it's a standalone mod but part of his T&A EP add on.

Also, it doesn't change the taxi, but adds a bus.

Here's the link to the EP, but as you might guess from the name be warned that it is NSFW. XD http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/...-and-Arse-Stuff
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 4:04 PM
This would be so exciting! I love all the things Chris Hatch has made, but sadly I just can't use T&A or A&N. I like my current configuration and level of control over my hoods too much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Also, it doesn't change the taxi, but adds a bus.

Here's the link to the EP, but as you might guess from the name be warned that it is NSFW. XD http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/...-and-Arse-Stuff

Can I at least download the buses only as a standalone xD
Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 4:24 AM
Not at the moment, but Chris has just recently fulfilled some requests for stuff as a standalone, so it can't hurt to ask him.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 6:05 PM
How does it work though? Do NPCs pick your sim(s) up?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 4:34 AM
Not a clue. I don't use it. There's a description of it in the T&A readme though.
Undead Molten Llama
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 4:53 AM
OR, you could find/make/request a default replacement for the taxi. The theory (although not necessarily the practice, of course! ) is simple: Clone the school bus mesh, recolor it to make it look a bit less school-bus-y, replace the taxi with the new bus, voila. It's been done before to make "taxis" appropriate for historical neighborhoods. Of course, if you default-replace the taxi, you'll have no more taxis anywhere, ever, but maybe that will be OK with how you play.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:01 PM
Where can I request it?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:51 PM
On here the only way is to go to the 'creators who take request' thread at the top of this board, look for someone who defaults and send them a pm. There are not many on it so if there is no one on there try the giving tree section on GOS.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:03 PM
BAS does have a request forum that I'd never ignore. You may however consider your request for the community bus and bus stops from A&N as a stand alone mod received.
Theorist
#13 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 4:51 PM
A bus would seem more logical than taxis all the time, isn't there a default bus that replaces the taxi? My sims mostly walk, but not everyone has this option. The bus stop would be great too. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 8:18 AM
Looks like your wish has been granted. http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...Community-Buses
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 9:22 AM
Can you upload it to someplace Charity?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#16 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:01 AM
Are people still having problems with logging into BAS?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#17 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:09 AM
Why, did they change it?

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#18 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:16 AM
With people getting banned for no reason (there is no reason given in the message for why I'm banned, just that the ban is never going to end), I imagine there are going to be a lot of people that are not going to be able to log in and get it from BAS.
Theorist
#19 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:46 AM
The bans are not real, well most aren't :P

I too got that ban notice sometime the first of the year, however there was a post on the forums regarding the notices. I couldn't find the post I saw, but here is another that says what the issue is and now to get it resolved.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 5:21 AM
Yeah, so you can PM them to get a 'ban' lifted, then as long as you make a post you should be safe in the future. I know people are taking exception to the attitude in that post, but really, is it worth not being able to DL Chris' stuff (especially when he's coming out with more of it for all games lately)?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:29 AM
Maybe I should just rejoin with another email. I really don't want to be emailing that Ogre -their own words. I don't like visiting that site either, but yes I do want these mods.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#22 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Maybe I should just rejoin with another email. I really don't want to be emailing that Ogre -their own words. I don't like visiting that site either, but yes I do want these mods.

Just remember to post once so it doesn't happen again!