Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 12:33 PM Last edited by nemcrane : 19th Sep 2016 at 1:13 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Graphic Card not detected
Ok hi i tried to seek for another working answer
Okay so i installed sims 3 again in my new laptop and everything is working but it said Graphic Card not detected.
Soo i went to look for the answers in google and it said have to tweak things in the GraphicCard.srg and GraphicRules.srg a bit.so i did it and went to try the game.But when i clicked the play button in launcher it simply wont load.no blackscreen and such.
And the deviceconfig in document/electronic art/the sims 3 is empty.

good thing that i made a backup of my precious srg.files and it working again?? im very confused right now.

my graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M i hope someone can provide me with tutorials or instruction because i'm very clueless about this.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 3:39 PM
PapaEmy has a nice tutorial here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=583189

I hope it helps.

Edit: To the Disagreer
This is the OP's first post. Cut them a break.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
PapaEmy has a nice tutorial here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=583189

I hope it helps.

Edit: To the Disagreer
This is the OP's first post. Cut them a break.

hi thank you so much for replying and its okay i realized theres already a lot of these kind of question being asked but i dont see any solution for mine :")
i kinda fixed the found but it still stay matched : 0
sorry for bothering!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 5:11 AM Last edited by nemcrane : 20th Sep 2016 at 5:28 AM.
Hi i've tried it and still say matched:0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 6:02 AM
ok so i make the graphicscard.srg to this

and here in case you needed the graphicsrule.srg

if (match("${cardVendor}", "NVIDIA"))
if(match("${cardName}", "* 1?0M*") or match("${cardName}", "* 2?0M*") or match("${cardName}", "* G1?0M*") or match("${cardName}", "* G2?0M*"))
seti cardLevel $cardLevelMedium
seti isCardMatched true
elseif (match("${cardName}", "*8800*") or match("${cardName}", "*9500*") or match("${cardName}", "*9600 GSO*") or match("${cardName}", "*9600 GT*") or match("${cardName}", "*9800 *") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 2??*") or match("${cardName}", "*2?00M*") or match("${cardName}", "*3?00M*") or match("${cardName}", "*Quadro*FX 5??0*") or match("${cardName}", "*GT 1?0*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTS 150*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTS 250*") or match("${cardName}", "*GT 2??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTS 2??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 2??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GeForce G2??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GT 3??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTS 3??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 3??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GeForce 3??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GT 4??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTS 4??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 4??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GT 5??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTS 5??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 5??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 6??*") or match("${cardName}", "*GTX 6??*")) or (match("${cardName}", "*GTX 950*"))
seti cardLevel $cardLevelUber

i also changed the texturememory.and i think thats it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 7:05 AM
it worked! found 1 match 1
i dont know it would be this simple thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 12:41 PM Last edited by nemcrane : 20th Sep 2016 at 1:02 PM.
also i put back all my old data (such as CC,saved games,etc) from my old computer to the folders.
i have the exact same EPs and SPs i have back then but when i open my game some object is missing and were replaced.also all the sim's skin is black and bald.

i was using CC magic so i moved my cc magic to my new computer and rebuild the all the CC.now it kinda show up but some parts is still missing...like some outfits doesnt even appear..
especially the Lots ): and the launcer said theyre already installed...??
i always use the launcher to install lots.

do you know any solution for this?i really wanna play like i was used to
thank you!